Grounded in the Healing Power of Hope
Years of experience have taught us that nothing has the power to heal like hope — especially when it’s strengthened by behavioral health experts who use the most advanced and effective treatments available.
At UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Behavioral Health, we treat the spectrum of behavioral health disorders with the same evidence-based and research-backed approach as any other illness. Whether you're struggling with addiction, a mental health condition or co-occurring disorders, we'll meet you where you are and help you move forward. Lean on us to guide your recovery.
How We'll Help You Feel Like Yourself Again
For mental health conditions and addiction, behavioral medicine can offer hope, healing and peace. Explore our approach at UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Behavioral Health, where we deliver proven treatments for your specific challenges with your whole health in mind.
- Unparalleled Access to the Support You Need
- Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Care for All
- An Easier Way to Begin Treatment
- Levels of Care Tailored to You
- Therapeutic Programs for All Ages
Behavioral Health Services Near Me
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Bullying and domestic violence prevention
- Exposure and response prevention (ERP) therapy
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Professional’s wellness program
- Psychiatric medication management
- Psychiatry services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- School counseling services
- Self-injury disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Young adult mental health treatment
Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Our programs offer comprehensive support for adolescents and adults to heal from addiction and co-occurring mental health conditions, all on a voluntary and outpatient basis.
- OPTIONS Adolescent Program (Mental Health)
- OPTIONS Adult Program (Mental Health)
- New Day Center (Substance Abuse and Dual-Diagnosis Treatment)